sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

About the job interview

I had the job interview in Lviv, but both me and the company didn´t match each other expectations.

- I wanted to work for only 3 or 4 months as a software developer or doing marketing with my portuguese language skills. =)

- They wanted someone with a lot more experience in software development than I have and they are not making any sales to portuguese speaking countries.

As a result, I can not extend my visa in Ukraine and as my previous one was already expired, I decided to leave the country. I will probably also not participate in the Ukranian road-trip in september with Tom and his friends, not learn Ukrainian for now and Tom will also not be willing to stay in Lviv for more months.

On the positive side, it is one less option for me to decide from, which is a very welcome result! =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário