sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

About the leaving of Ukraine

Yesterday, sadly, I left Ukraine.

I had booked a flight from Kiev to Hamburg and was just waiting for the decision about the job. If I would get hired, I would stay more 3 or 4 months in Lviv. Otherwise, as it turned out to happen, I would just come to germany and would have 1 week to make a decision until the date of my flight to Brazil in August 25.

As I had a new passport, when I went through customs control, they obviously didn´t like the fact thay I didn´t have the stamp stating that I had gone IN Ukraine.

So the Ukrainian police was making phone calls for around 20 minutes to try to find out whether I had bad intentions in that plane or not. Apparently their communication was not that good and they were not able to find anything out. So they just decided to let me go! GOOD!

And I had a very strong sorrow because I had not bought any Ukrainian vodka. Luckily, there was enough time (1 minute 17 seconds ) for me to go to Duty Free and buy it! YEEEES, I am bringing some bottles of Khortytsia to Brasil!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário